Scientific Anglers is pleased to announce it's redesigned tippet spool and updated label graphics.
The new spool features:
- an independent, free wheeling hub that allows the tippet spool to spin freely when joined together. The hub can be retracted to become flush with the spool body when used alone, or with other tippet spools on the market.
- Each of the spools are color coded to correspond to the tippet material type. Green for freshwater nylon, blue for saltwater hard mono, and orange for fluorocarbon.
- The spools are also molded with UV inhibitors to help protect the tippet from degenerating UV rays.
- Built into the spool rim is a razor to cut the material right where you want it.
- The tippet material is managed by a color coded tippet retainer band that also has the size of the material printed on it.
- Water resistant label to prevent cracking and peeling.
If that isn't enough, We have upped the ante at Scientific Anglers by giving you more of our award winning material than the competition. Each spool will include 30 meters of material which is approximately 9% more than our competitors.
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS FLUOROCARBON TIPPET
0X Fluorocarbon Tippet
1X Fluorocarbon Tippet
2X Fluorocarbon Tippet
3X Fluorocarbon Tippet
4X Fluorocarbon Tippet
5X Fluorocarbon Tippet
6X Fluorocarbon Tippet
7X Fluorocarbon Tippet
14lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
16lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
20lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
22 lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
25 lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
30 lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
35 lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
40lb Fluorocarbon Tippet